@Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader)
|: Hyperionics Technology|
|: July 9, 2020|
Offline apk Version
|: Books & Reference|
"'Listen to app reading aloud web pages, PDF, DOC, TXT, EPUB and FB2 files, more."
Table Of Contents+
Listen to the app reading aloud or read on screen web pages, news articles, long emails, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documens, EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW and FB2 ebooks and more. It's an HTML reader, document reader and …
Listen to the app reading aloud or read on screen web pages, news articles, long emails, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documens, EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW and FB2 ebooks and more. It's an HTML reader, document reader and ebook reader all in one, both for reading on-screen, or listening when your eyes hurt, malfunction or are busy elsewhere.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* When sharing web pages to @Voice, their menus, navigation, ads, other junk are removed, leaving clean text to read or listen.
* In WhatsApp use Export Chat function to send chats to @Voice for listening
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Read eBooks on screen with their original formatting, images shown, turn pages or read continuously. Or put headphones, turn off screen and listen!
* Handles Chinese and Japanese vertical text (right to left mode), or switch it to horizontal mode if preferred.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket, then read on screen or listen being read aloud.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Desktop/laptop Google Chrome browser extension to add articles to @Voice reading list with one click.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence or to next/previous article on list.
* Auto-recognize the language to use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
* Now compatible with Smart Headset Assistant - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yado.sbh2
WANT TO BETA TEST NEW RELEASES?
Join @Voice Beta Testing: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.hyperionics.avar
Rating Vs Rating Count
Latest in @Voice Aloud apk Version v-20.1.22
** Ver. 20.1.19
* Stability and performance improvements
Alternative Apps like @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) +
'Speak with many voices in many languages, easily convert text to speech (TTS)
Audio Books, Stories & Audio Content by Audible
'Your listening routine: mystery, comedy, audiobooks, kids books, audio originals
'Easy Voice Recorder is your everyday companion to record important moments.
Xodo Technologies Inc.
'PDF Reader, PDF Annotator & Editor. Fast PDF rendering & cloud sync.
'Reading books in epub, fb2, txt, doc, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, pml formats.
'PDF Reader helps you manage and read all the ebooks on your phone.
How to install
1. It must be understood that there are two types of offline files (.apk and .xapk) that don't require direct online installation from playstore. The XAPK files are just compressed apk and obb files into one.
2. After downloading the offline apk or xapk on your Android device, it might have a name like
...xapk or ...apk. Extract apk and obb files using any file manager supporting unzip feature.
3. Make sure to allow third party app installation by checking
Unknown Sources option from either
Settings->Security or Settings->Application.
4. After that tap the apk file and click
Install. Also, place the obb files in respective app data folder.