|: July 28, 2023|
Offline apk Version
"Only non-profit-backed browser with ad blocker that is secure, private & fast"
Latest Firefox Stories
Fenix replacing Firefox Browser for Android
According to document published by Mozilla, Firefox for Android (referred as ‘Fennec’) is getting replaced by a new Browser Fenix, which uses GeckoView unlike Fennec’s Gecko. Other planned versions will be released as planned i.e., Firefox 67 in May, 68 in July followed by only some bug fixations and security updates, v68.1 in September and v68.2 in October. It is still not announced when the new browser will be replacing Firefox but we can expect its implementation by the end of 2019.
Firefox, one the most important browsers currently available, along with Google Chrome, is now also available for Android devices. Its list of features and benefits is long enough to strongly consider using it as the default browser on your phone …
Firefox, one the most important browsers currently available, along with Google Chrome, is now also available for Android devices. Its list of features and benefits is long enough to strongly consider using it as the default browser on your phone or tablet.
The first interesting characteristic of the app is that it lets you see the browsing history, bookmarks, passwords, and even open tabs that you have on your computer browser, all by just doing a couple of gestures on your Android. Naturally, to synchronize it with your computer browser, you first have to log in.
The second feature is that, as with the computer version, Firefox Browser for Android has many customization options. You can add different extensions, change the general appearance, and make it your own.
The third feature worth mentioning is the adaptation of the keyboard shortcuts to the touch screen. You can, for instance, add a website to your favorites by just shaking the device to one side.
Firefox Browser for Android is an excellent browser. It has everything you can ask for: it is fast, it has a perfectly functional tab system, lots of customization options, and also takes your security into account.Get the browser that prioritizes people over profits
It’s a new era in tech. Don’t settle for a browser made by unethical, profit-driven, data-hoarding companies. By choosing Firefox, you support the non-profit Mozilla Foundation whose mission is to build a better internet — one that puts individual and public benefit over commercial profit.
What Firefox offers:
✔ PRIVACY-FOCUSED BROWSING
• Automatic tracker blocking — By default, Firefox blocks trackers and scripts such as social media trackers, cross-site cookie trackers, crypto-miners and fingerprinters.
• Enhanced tracking protection — Choose the “strict” setting and get even more privacy protections.
• Private browsing mode — When you close private mode, your browsing history is automatically erased from your device.
✔ EASY-TO-USE TABS
• Find what you want quickly — create as many tabs as you like without losing track.
• See your open tabs as thumbnails or a list view.
• See tabs from your phone on your desktop and vice versa — or choose to keep them separate.
✔ PASSWORD MANAGEMENT
• Log into sites easily — Firefox remembers your passwords across devices.
• Firefox suggests passwords for new log-ins and stores them securely.
✔ LIGHTNING-FAST PAGE LOADS
• Enhanced Tracking Protection automatically blocks online trackers from following you around the web and slowing down your pages.
✔ TAILORED SEARCH OPTIONS
• Get suggestions and previously searched results in the search bar so you can quickly access the sites you visit most.
• Move the search bar location from the top to the bottom of the screen, making it easier to use with one hand.
• Use the Firefox search widget to search the web directly from your device’s home screen.
• See the recent searches you’ve done on other devices for seamless searching across mobile, desktop and more.
✔ CUSTOMIZE YOUR FIREFOX EXPERIENCE
• Get helpful add-on extensions, including ways to block ads, block certain webpages, turbo-charge privacy settings and more.
✔ FIREFOX HOME SCREEN
• Access your recent bookmarks, top sites and see popular articles from across the internet, recommended by Pocket, which is part of Mozilla.
✔ SAVE BATTERY WITH DARK MODE
Switch to dark mode any time, reducing eye strain and prolonging your battery power.
✔ WATCH VIDEOS WHILE YOU MULTITASK
• Pop videos out of their webpages or players and pin them to the top of your phone’s screen to watch while you surf the web and do other things.
✔ SHARE ANYTHING IN A FEW TAPS
• Share links to web pages or specific items on a page with easy, quick access to your most recently used apps.
LEARN MORE ABOUT FIREFOX WEB BROWSER
Read about Firefox permissions: http://mzl.la/Permissions - Stay in the know: https://blog.mozilla.org
Rating Vs Rating Count
Latest in Firefox apk Version v-116
Performance improvements and bug fixes to bring you the very best Experience
Alternative Apps like Firefox +
Chat with Aria - Opera’s private browser AI. VPN, Ad & Cookie blocker.
The speed and simplicity of Chrome, now on your Android device in beta.
Fast, simple, and secure. Google Chrome browser for Android phones and tablets.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
The secure, private and optimized mobile web browser from Samsung.
Fast internet with Adblock! Secure web browser, search engine & pop up blocker.
popular web browser with flash player, fast download, ad blocker & private mode.
How to download & install Firefox on android?
After downloading the offline apk or xapk on your Android device, it might have a name like ...appsapkmarket.com.apk. Extract apk and obb files. Allow third party app installation by checking Unknown Sources option. Tap the apk file and click Install.
How many GB or MB is Firefox for mobile?
The size of this apk is 86.48 MB
How to play Firefox offline on android mobile?
This apk allows offline installation without need of Play Store or internet. If the app is truly for offline use, turn on flight mode and keep using.