|: WhatsApp Inc.|
|: July 8, 2020|
Offline apk Version
"'Simple. Personal. Secure."
Latest WhatsApp Messenger Stories
WhatsApp launches "Checkpoint Tipline" service to combat fake news in Indian elections 2019
WhatsApp users can now get their messages verified and marked as “true”, “false”, “misleading” or “disputed” by submitting the message to +919643000888 wherein a team of PROTO, an Indian startup collaborating with WhatsApp, will get the message verified using the database of misinformation created with the help of regional organisations fighting fake news. The team can review the content in the form of text, video links and pictures in Hindi, English, Telugu, Bengali and Malayalam language.
WhatsApp from Facebook
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family …
WhatsApp from Facebook
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Rating Vs Rating Count
Latest in WhatsApp Messenger apk Version v-188.8.131.52
** - Group video and voice calls now support up to 8 participants. All participants need to be on the latest version of WhatsApp.
Alternative Apps like WhatsApp Messenger +
'Simple tool for businesses to talk to their customers.
'Bringing you closer to the people and things you love.
'Find friends, watch live videos, play games & save photos in your social network
'Free group video chat, video calls, voice calls and text messaging.
Viber Media S.à r.l.
'Enjoy the most secure messaging, video chat and free calls around the world!
'This version of Facebook uses less data and works in all network conditions.
More from Developer
How to install
1. It must be understood that there are two types of offline files (.apk and .xapk) that don't require direct online installation from playstore. The XAPK files are just compressed apk and obb files into one.
2. After downloading the offline apk or xapk on your Android device, it might have a name like
...xapk or ...apk. Extract apk and obb files using any file manager supporting unzip feature.
3. Make sure to allow third party app installation by checking
Unknown Sources option from either
Settings->Security or Settings->Application.
4. After that tap the apk file and click
Install. Also, place the obb files in respective app data folder.